How do I access my reservation?
- You will receive an email when you complete your reservation. All booking information is available in this email. You can contact Gresham Powersports for information on your reservation.
How do I cancel my reservation?
- You can cancel your reservation by contacting Gresham Powersports directly.
Who is eligible to rent?
- Rental riders are required to be a minimum of 21 years of age; however, age requirements can vary by state. Contact Gresham Powersports for specifics.
What’s the maximum number of days I can rent a E-Bike for?
- Rentals are available on a daily or weekly basis for a maximum of 7 days.
How is the daily rental rate calculated?
- The daily rate is based on a 24-hour period that starts at the time the rental begins.
Are there any charges in addition to the daily rental rate?
- The total cost of the rental could include additional charges including state and local taxes or surcharges; penalties or higher rates for early or late returns, or for weekly or weekend rentals; cleaning fees. Contact Gresham Powersports for specifics.
How does insurance work?
- Renters are required to provide a current valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of current full-coverage insurance (insurance card or insurance app) at the time of unit pickup. Contact Gresham Powersports for additional details, terms, and conditions.
Can I return my rental unit to my rental location after business hours?
- No, ALL rental units must be returned during Gresham Powersports hours of operation, which are Tuesday – Saturday 9AM – 6PM.
For multi-day or military discounts, call, or email Phil at (503)912-0493 / Phil@greshampowersports.com
*$100 Non-refundable deposit required at time of reservation. If weather disrupts reservation, the deposit may be applied to future date.